The AADI SEAGUARD® String System is a complete and flexible subsea observatory, for measurements of e.g. dissolved oxygen, conductivity, temperature, current, pressure and tide.
SEAGUARD® String Logger
The AADI SEAGUARD® String Logger is the basic module of the SEAGUARD® String System.The SEAGUARD® String Logger is capable of handling a large number of sensors. Data is stored on an internal SD-card or transferred in real-time via cable.
SEAGUARD® Sensor String
The new AADI SEAGUARD® Sensor String is designed to be connected to the SEAGUARD® String Logger. The SEAGUARD® String System can hold up to 25 AiCaP Sensors. Real-time communication and control is available using the AADI Real-Time Collector.
Advantages of the SEAGUARD® String System:
- For use in sea and fresh water
- Great flexibility; data registration from up to 25 nodes
- Customer specified outlet positions
- Protective fastening fixture with hydrodynamic design
- Plug and play sensor configuration
- Up to 4 Analog sensor inputs (0-5V) (optional)
- Up to 300m cable length
- Extended RAM for large number of nodes
- Large storage capacity on an SD card
- Real-Time XML Output RS-422 (optional)
- Short recording interval
- Each outlet position can hold 2 sensors inside
- Windows CE interface, display in color
- SEAGUARD® Studio visualization software
- 300m/2000m/6000m versions
- External power supply 12 - 30V internally regulated to 11.6V
- Optional sensors can be connected on fly leads (up to 3m) with or without underwater mateable electrical connectors
- AiCaP communication bus for automatic detection and recognition of sensors at power up
- Low maintenance
The SEAGUARD® String System can be used with AADI Real-Time Collector for real-time data.