The single-point SEAGUARD® RCM series is a completely new generation of current meters based on the SEAGUARD® datalogger platform and the ZPulse® multi-frequency Doppler Current Sensor (DCS).
Three platforms are available:
SEAGUARD® RCM SW (Shallow Water) Depth rating max 300m
SEAGUARD® RCM IW (Intermediate Water) Depth rating max 2000m
SEAGUARD® RCM DW (Deep Water) Depth rating max 6000m
Each platform may be equipped with a wide range of optional smart sensors, such as oxygen, temperature, conductivity, pressure, turbidity and wave and tide.
• Large storage capacity on SD card
• Down to 2 second recording interval
• Up to 4 Analog sensor input (0-5V)
• For use in sea and fresh water
• Low current drain
• SEAGUARD® Studio visualization software
• Real-Time XML Output (optional)
• Broadband ZPulse® multi-frequency technology reduces power consumption and improves quality
• Smart sensor topology based on a reliable CANbus interface (AiCaP)
• Windows CE based datalogger with color touch panel for local configuration
The SEAGUARD® RCM can be used with AADI Real-Time Collector for real-time data.
Profiling velocity: up to 30 meters/minute ca.
© 2012 Xylem Inc. Aanderaa, a Xylem brand