SEAGUARD® Products are based on modern technology and are the basic modules of our underwater observatory.
They may be used as a multi-parameter instrument in the sea and in freshwater and feature a modular plug-and-play architecture.
Smart Sensors and supporting data acquisition software products are specifically designed for real-time Met/Ocean observations systems.
Individual sensors’ simply become plug-in nodes in observing arrays and/or self-contained instrument payloads.
Our 40+ years experience serving research and industry resulted in these products representing a technological breakthrough in commercially available Distributed Underwater Observation Systems.
Known for reliable-robust-quality in oceanographic instrumentation you can turn to us with your instrumentation needs.
See the benefits of the SEAGUARD® Products click here.
SEAGUARD® Platform features:
• Great flexibility: data registration from up to 20 nodes
• Large storage capacity on an SD card
• Short recording interval
• Plug and play sensor configuration
• SEAGUARD® Studio visualization software
• Windows CE interface, display in colors
• AiCaP communication bus for automatic detection
and recognition of sensors at power up
• 300 m, 2000 m and 6000 meter versions
The SEAGUARD® Platform can be used with AADI Real-Time Collector for real-time data.