SEAGUARD® Conductivity/Temperature/Depth (CTD)
The AADI SEAGUARD® CTD is a robust instrument based on the SEAGUARD® Platform. The instrument may be used as a self contained instrument or in Real-Time applications.
SEAGUARD® CTD is equipped with the following standard sensors:
Conductivity (gives salinity)
- Pressure (gives depth)
The SEAGUARD® may be expanded with sensors that measure other parameters such as Current (speed and direction), Dissolved Oxygen, Turbidity and Wave and Tide making the Seaguard® CTD a versatile instrument that may serve many roles.
Normal installation is in a fixed configuration, but the instrument does have profiling capacity (read more for details).
Features of the SEAGUARD® CTD:
- High Resolution and low drift
- Low maintenance needs
- Selectable interval from 2 seconds to 2 hours
- SEAGUARD® Studio visualization software
- Smart sensor topology based on a reliable CANbus interface (AiCaP)
- Output parameters:
Pressure, Temperature, Conductivity.
The CTD also provides raw data of the Pressure, Temperature and Conductivity measurements.
- Windows CE based datalogger with touch panel for configuration
- Real-Time XML Output (optional)
- For use in sea and fresh water
- Three measurement ranges: 0 - 300 m, 0 - 2000 m and 0 - 6000 m
The SEAGUARD® CTD can be used with AADI Real-Time Collector for real-time data.