Aanderaa Data Instruments offers a moored data buoy for measuring:
• meteorological conditions
• wave height and period
• current speed and direction
• temperature, salinity, turbidity, pH, oxygen, and conductivity of water
The buoy, which is moored in a fixed position and is controlled by the Datalogger 3860.
An internal clock starts the measuring cycle at the selected interval, reads the sensors and transmits the readings in real-time ashore or to a platform by radio.
The Data Buoy is intended for use along the coast, in ports and harbors and near offshore platforms.
• Rugged, compact, lightweight and easy to install
• Solar cell powered
• High reliability and low cost
• Standard or customer specified sensor configuration
• Up to 30 parameters can be measured
• Several ways to transmit data ashore in real-time via VHF, UHF, GSM communication, radio modem or satellite transmitter
The buoy is of modular design which enables a variety of applications. If a GSM modem 3865 is connected, the Data Buoy can be dialed up, and data may be downloaded.
DB 4700 consists of a pellet-filled polyethylene buoy with a payload carrying the entire measuring system, as well as all the sensors and the radio transmitter.
In order to assess the type of buoy you need for your application, please fill in the Data Buoy - Questionnaire and send it back to us.
Designed to collect, save and display data from RCM 9/11, AWS, Data Buoy and RDCP 600 (real time)
Display software and analyses tool for RCM 7/9/11, AWS and Data Buoy